Monday, June 7, 2010

Disappointed By the Negotiator

ATTENTION HUMANS:

If you read my last post, then you will know that I have just signed up for an account on the Internet website Twitter. I understand it is typical to "follow" other Twitter Users, so I searched around for Twitter Users of Interest. While searching for humans whose lives I care about, I came across the Twitter account of "The Negotiator" of "Priceline Negotiator" fame.

How excited I was! I am a huge fan of his Commercial Videos. I believe they are connected to some sort of travel website. I have never visited the website, but I greatly enjoy that little man's zest for life and bargains! Sometimes he convinces vacationers not to settle for full price plane tickets! Sometimes he talks hotels into giving outrageous discounts! I cannot get enough!

So when I saw that he was a Twitter user like myself I hastily became a follower. I was eager to read details of his adventures in deal hunting. But that is not what I received! Instead, the Negotiator's Twitter Feed is almost entirely invitations to become his Facebook fan, with the promise of a potential $35 if he gets enough fans. Readers, I do not want $35. I want stories about a man whose heart is set on the lowest hotel rate possible!

Twitter gives me the option not to follow him any more. However, I refuse to give up on him. I will keep reading The Negotiator's Twitter, on the off chance that he finally realizes that what the world needs is to read about his quest for less expensive travel.

Never forget humans, dreams are important.

No comments: